18. lokakuuta 2019

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, dear readers!
Here I sit again, talking about my needlepoint projects as usual. One other family I know...One of their sons is going to say "I do!" in November 2019. Nooooooooo! Family A's present 1 is not ready yet! Okay, okay, it has made quite a lot of progress, but it is not ready. I just force myself to stay calm and make one stitch at a time. The November couple's presents will be late. I can't avoid that. And that November couple...I may have to join with the groom's parents and send them a secret baby gift in case there will be a prince or a princess in the future after the wedding. If that happens, I've done the blanket in time. But let's take care of that young, young couple first, the couple that I've seen, but which has not engaged or said "I do!" yet.
Let's stitch, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Oh, someone has left me a comment!