9. kesäkuuta 2008

WAAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello dear readers,

Here I am, typing about my needlepointing as usual. I have one FO to show you. Just look at this.

But then there is something to worry too. This picture, which you hopefully can see, I have started in March, on 8th day. It should be done on June 20th. Let's hope I will make it.




And then there is another one to worry about. And here is the picture of it. I hope you can see it. This one should be ready on June 21st. Let's hope I will make it happen too. The ship one worries me more. It is bigger than this rose one. But even this rose one has taken me whole day to stitch. I thought this would be easy, because it's such a small thing. But it's obvious this one takes time too.




If you only knew how nervous and worried I am! I would love to see these both as FO's in a few weeks...and now I afraid only one of these will be done.
Let's stitch, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Oh, someone has left me a comment!